Linux Installation Instructions
Follow these steps to install the game on Linux:
the Oracle Java JRE. The minimum version should be 1.8.0_121.
- Extract the contents of the DigitalDiamond.6.x.x.Linux.tar.gz file that you downlaoded
from our site. You can choose the location, but remember where you did it.
- Double click on the the digitaldiamond.6.0.x.jar file located in the folder you
extracted to in the previous step. This should launch the game!
NOTE: if you are having trouble running the digitaldiamond.6.0.x.jar file you may have to make the file executible
by following these steps.
- Open the file manager
- Navigate to the folder that contains the digitaldiamond.6.0.x.jar file
- Right-click on the file
- Select Properties
- Click on the Permissions tab
- Click on the check box for Execute
- Close the properties window
- Double click on the the digitaldiamond.6.0.x.jar